Cat® Hydraulic Excavators
Caterpillar serves all regions of the world and builds many different configurations
of hydraulic excavators. Kelly Tractor has exact machine specifications available
in your area to help you choose what best meets your needs.
Mini Hydraulic Excavators
An extensive line of Cat Mini Hydraulic Excavators offers the performance to dig
in and be productive on every job.
- Net power, 18.1 hp to 55.6 hp
- Operating weight, 3549 lb to 18519 lb
- Operating weight with cab, 3792 lb to 18519 lb
Small Hydraulic Excavators
The D-Series Small Hydraulic Excavators include a world-class cab, a C4.2 engine
with ACERT&tm; Technology and improved performance and lift capability with best
in class versatility.
- Flywheel Power, 80 hp to 125 hp
- Operating weight, 27514 lb to 43872 lb
- Gross Power, 86 hp to 131 hp
Medium Hydraulic Excavators
Caterpillar Medium Hydraulic Excavators feature a new world-class cab, an ACERT
engine with exceptional performance capabilities and proven reliability, improved
performance attributes and best in class versatility.
- Net Flywheel Power, 148 hp to 268 hp
- Operating Weight, 44820 lb to 80464 lb
- Operating Weight-Minimum, 46755 lb to 78634 lb
Large Hydraulic Excavators
The Caterpillar Large Hydraulic Excavators are for the customer who requires reliability
and high production in bulk earthmoving applications and/or the capability to lift
heavy pipe and structures in large water and sewer projects.
- Net Flywheel Power, 380 hp to 513 hp
- Operating Weight, 100,040 lb to 187,360 lb
- Maximum Travel Speed, 2.6 mpg to 2.9 mph
Ultra High Demolition (UHD) Hydraulic Excavators
Ultra High Demolition Hydraulic Excavators have been developed with an emphasis
on stability, durability and ease of use.
- Net Power, 270 hp to 530 hp
- Operating Weight, 105,604 lb to 217,596 lb
- Max tool weight (over the front), 5,512 lb to 6,614 lb