Cat® Undercarriage System Management for Dozers
Maximize the life of your undercarriage and reduce your cost per hour by taking advantage of these undercarriage repair options:
- Wet bushing turn
- Roller reshelling
- Roller swapping
- Idler resurfacing
- Track shoe regrousering
If repair is not an effective option for your undercarriage, ask these questions to help decide which Cat® Undercarriage is the right fit for your work and your machine:
- How long will I own this machine?
- How many hours a week will I be using this machine?
- What are my typical ground/soil conditions?
- What are my impact conditions?
- What attachments are on my dozer?
- What are the grades/slopes on my job site?
Precisely defining these parameters will help lead you to the best undercarriage choice for your needs.
For more information on Dozer Machines Undercarriage, please call:
Katherine Kelly at 305-592-5374 x 1219 or email her at: