LARGE TRACK-TYPE TRACTORS
Cat Large Track-Type Tractor Highlights:
- Rugged, powerful and easy-to-service Caterpillar engines have high torque rise and
meet or exceed emissions requirements.
- The Advanced Modular Cooling System (AMOCS) combines more efficient cooling capacity
with easier servicing and allows the machine to be operated in the most demanding
- Comfortable, efficient operator stations encourage high production with easy-to-reach
controls, Caterpillar Contour Series seats and excellent viewing area.
- Caterpillar planetary power shift transmissions feature large-diameter, high-capacity
- Elevated sprockets isolate the final drives from ground impacts. Suspended undercarriages
put more track on the ground for higher traction, less slippage, a smoother ride
and longer machine life.
- Large Caterpillar Track-Type Tractor mainframes are heavy, strong and durable.
- Major modular components are designed for excellent serviceability.
- Cat dealers help machines operate longer with lower costs. They have the best parts
availability and the best service capability.
||Power - Net
||SU, U, A