Wacker Neuson's light balloons feature
a compact design providing optimal brightness without glare. Ideally suited for
general job site illumination, road work, indoor/outdoor illumination of concrete
pours and party rentals. Light balloons feature rugged, simple construction allowing
for use almost anywhere a reliable light source is needed. A powerful and portable
package to light your job site!
Features & Benefits:
- A simple, one-step mechanical balloon opening system eliminates noisy
fans and balloon holds its shape even in wind or if fabric is torn.
- The balloon's heavy duty, translucent, white rip stop nylon allows
diffused bright light from the metal halide lamp to be evenly distributed onto the
work area for a consistent, reliable lighting solution.
- Reflective aluminum coated upper balloon made of tough kevlar fabric
reflects light downward maximizing lumen output at ground level.
- The rugged three-section, telescoping, stainless steel tripod can be
raised up to 13.5 feet for optimal light coverage. (The tripod is standard on the
LB 1 model.)
- Set up of the fully operational light balloon is quick and easy with
minimal pieces and simple assembly. This compact package makes for easy storage
- Carabineers for tie down or stakes through tripod legs offer two anchoring
options for security and stability of the light balloon system. (The tripod is standard
on the LB 1 model.)
- LBA 1 provides a fully functional balloon (balloon, ballast and cables)
without a tripod, ready to be attached to a customer supplied mounting system.
|Model||Dimensions(IN)||Max Tripod Height(FT)||Weight(LB)||Light Flux||Voltage
|0620405||68x68x113.5||16 / 7.8||93.6||99000 lm||120
|0620624||35.4x35.4x23.6|| ||62.6||99000 lm||120