CAT Trimble TSC3 Controller
Your rugged workhorse for site measurement, stakeout and grade checking operations, the TSC3 gives supervisors, foremen, grade Checkers and site engineers total control of site operations.
Rugged, Durable Design
- Withstands the toughest weather and jobsite conditions including water and dust.
- Works in all light conditions and in temperatures ranging from -30 C to +60 C (-22 F to 140 F).
- Measure quickly and accurately with pre-installed Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software.
- Communicate cable-free with Trimble GNSS receivers using integrated Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Works with all Trimble Site Positioning Systems, including the SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna, SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver, and all SPS series total stations.
- Instantly access a wireless network with a built-in 3G modem and Wi-Fi capability.
- Receive base station corrections.
- Rapidly send and retrieve design files and email without additional components or plug-in cards.
Trimble Remote Assistant
- Clarify work orders, confirm design file versions and update software modules without leaving the job site.
Integrates with: SPS985 GN55 Smart Antenna; SPS855 GN55 Modular Receiver.