Kelly Tractor Co. Parts Return Policy
Kelly Tractor Co. has a parts return policy that is both fair to the Customer and Kelly Tractor Co.
Large returns and non-returnable items represent considerable expenses that cannot be recovered. Even small returns incur cost. Please work with us when placing orders to keep returns to a minimum, by always providing the model, serial number, and arrangement number of the equipment you are ordering parts for.
Items not acceptable for return are:
- Parts designated NON-Returnable by Caterpillar, Inc., or AGCO. Items cut from a bulk length of supply, rusty, removed items, or items we determine to be in non-resalable condition.
New Caterpillar, AGCO Parts, acceptable for return
- Current items from Kelly Tractor Co. stock- $60.00 minimum
- Returned within 10 days of invoice date - Full Credit
- Returned after 10 days of invoice date - 20% restocking charge.
- Non-Stock / Returnable Parts- $60.00 minimum
- Returned within 10 days of invoice date - 20% restocking charge.
- Returned after 10 days of invoice date - 30% restocking charge.
- Return freight charges will be charged to the customer.
- General "House Cleaning" Type Returns
- Generally, 50%, dicuss with the Parts Manager
Kelly Tractor Co. Errors
The credit amount will be limited to charges made by Kelly Tractor Co. Parts issued in error, must be protected by the customer, and returned in new resalable condition within 10 days of receipt to qualify for credit. The same restocking charges will apply as if they were Caterpillar parts listed above.
Returns can be initiated by phone, email, or in person. To process the return, all items must be received in person or shipped back to Kelly Tractor at the customer's expense. Any shipping charges incurred are non-refundable. Credits will be processed within one week after part is returned.
Non-Caterpillar parts purchased from us will be accepted only if our supplier accepts parts returns from us. Return freight and handling charge will be deducted from any credit issued. The same restocking charges will apply as if they were Caterpillar parts listed above.
Returned parts found unacceptable by us will be held for thirty (30) days after customer notification. Disposition of items not picked up will be at our choice.
We reserve the right to change all, or any, of this policy without notice.