Grade Control Motor Graders
The Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System can be installed on motor graders to put the site plan - design surfaces, grades and alignments - inside the cab.
- Measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, very accurate cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits
Integrates with: Grade Control Components
CB450 Control Box
Designed for use in harsh construction environments, the Trimble CB450 Control Box gives the operator a full-color graphical display for easy viewing and guidance to grade. Features include:
- 4.3” (10.9 cm) full-color LCD display with adjustable backlight controls
- Audible tones for real-time grade guidance or warnings and alerts
- Four LED lightbars to provide grade guidance at a glance
CB460 Control Box
The Trimble CB460 Control Box is the premium display for all machine types in the Grade Control System portfolio. The CB460 offers the same key features as the CB450, plus:
- A large, easy-to-read 7” (17.78 cm) full-color LCD display
- Support for external lightbars
- Faster data transfer via Ethernet connection
Used with a total station, single or dual GNSS receivers, GCS900 3D is well suited for grading and fine grading applications such as:
- Material spreading
- Highway and railway construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete pours and slab placement
- Residential and commercial site construction
Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces.
SINGLE OR DUAL GNSS WITH LASER AUGMENTATION
Single and dual GNSS systems enhanced with laser augmentation to improve vertical accuracy for high accuracy guidance to complex design surfaces such as super-elevation grading from rough through finished grade work.
UNIVERSAL TOTAL STATIONS
Total station based system for extreme accuracy for lift and layer control, material monitoring, or where GNSS is not the ideal solution because of overhead obstructions.