Grade Control Scrapers
Ideal for Road and Rail Construction, Site Construction 3D Grade Control.
The Trimble GSC900 Grade Control System is installed on a Scraper for mass excavation applications.
- Track GPD, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Display design information, and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Excavate in a safer, stakeless environment
- Monitor avoidance zones in real-time
- Correct as-built data as machines cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues and see precisely where dirt is being moved on site
GCS9000 for scrapers is useful for:
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and Reservoir construction
- New Infrastructure projects
- Landfills and waste deposits
Integrates with: Visionlink®
- Single GNSS
- Measure the position and slope of the blade that to the design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces.
- Dual GNSS
- Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for rough grading and mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces.