CAT TCU Control Unit
The Trimble CU Control Unit is a no nonsense Clip-On controller you can use with a Trimble Site Positioning System total station or GNSS receiver. Running Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software, The TCU offers an intuitive, easy-to-use interface for a wide range of site positioning applications.
Features and Benefits
The TCU offers numerous features and benefits for contractors, including:
- Flexibility for use with total station or GNSS-based site positioning tasks.
- Water and dust-resistant to withstand weather and jobsite conditions.
- Bright, daylight-readable color display that is clearly visible in a wide range of field conditions, making it easier to read text as well as complex maps.
- Color graphics facilitate navigating and positioning, and speeds up stakeout and data selection to significantly improve management and quality assurance.
The TCU can be used as a controller for the Trimble SPS Series Total Stations, the SPS GNSS Smart Antenna, and Trimble SPS GNSS Modular Receiver.
- Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software.
- 1 GB memory capacity.
- 64 MB RAM.
- 400 MHz processor.
Current Trimble Heavy Civil Construction Software and Firmware Versions.